Saturday, November 19, 2011

Areas of expertise


I am continuously trying uncover any of the naturally allergen free food choices Turkish and other cuisines may have to offer. In this blog I will be discussing the foods and dishes I have come across that contain few or none of the most common food allergens or irritants. However, I am also much more familiar with the those from which I suffer. Therefore, I would like to introduce you to my areas of expertise.

I am most sensitive to:
Gluten (wheat, barley, rye and oats)
casein (all dairy products including goat milk and cheese)
corn
soy
most seeds and nuts

I have slight reactions to:
chocolate
garbanzo beans

I also want to stress that if you are concerned about any allergens or irritants that I do not discuss here, please feel free to contact me. I would be happy to provide you with any information I have or can get a hold of. And while I specialize in Turkish cuisine, I am happy to discuss other cuisines as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment